Hunting in front of you in autonomy in Sologne
Enjoy a full day of hunting in front of you in complete autonomy.
Located in the heart of Sologne, l'Oiseau Moqueur welcomes you to les Roujoux to offer you hunts in front of you in total autonomy with your companions and combative birds.
You will hunt in the heart of a fabulous biotope of varied game crops and woods.
You will find common and American pheasants, red partridges as well as woodcocks and wood pigeons during migration.
For the organization of our hunts in front of you, we receive from 2 to 6 hunters maximum on the territory.
Program of the hunting day:
- 8:30 a.m. welcome for breakfast at the hunting lodge;
- Verification of valid permits and insurance;
- Explanation of hunting and safety rules,
- 9:00 a.m. departure for 3 hours of hunting in complete autonomy,
- 12:00 return to the hunting lodge for aperitif and lunch,
- 2:00 p.m. after the meal, return to the hunt to discover new areas,
- 5:00 p.m. return from the hunt, presentation of the day's tableau and delivery of a basket per hunter;
- 5:30 p.m. End of hunt aperitif;
- 6:00 p.m. Departure from the estate,